Monday, August 24, 2009

New Moon coming soon...

Yes..it's been awhile! A lot has happened in the past nine months, I know I know I could be ready to give birth it's been that long. (Don't worry I'm not) I figured since my review of New Moon would be coming out soon, I better post something about what is going on in our lives. I would try and catch up but really who has time to review the last nine months. Let's just stick with the summer.

We spent some time at the Lake...









Luke turned 8, so we had a backyard movie party!









Last but not least Luke and Ellie started school today!



Since you all know how much I loved Twlight HERE is the trailer for New Moon!

13 comments:

The Halls said...

LMFAO!!!!

The Todds said...

I cant believe you did this!!!

Nikki said...

I can...and it is so freaking funny!

Kenz said...

Okay, first, FINALLY!!!! Second, "twilight! I LOVED it!!!" then "new moom coming soon". Honestly Aim I KNOW there is more drama in you life than that! Third, Bailey is to stinkin' cute and looks just like Ellie! Last, I love your family. You guys are awesome. Please, keep the posts coming!

The Todds said...

Wow, I thought everyone had given up on me....I guess I will be inspired to blog again...O wait...I didnt even blog this time. My friend broke into my blog and blogged for me.

mama fish said...

I about had a heart attack when I saw that you updated. Even if it was your friend you have to keep updated now.:) Thanks for letting me babble this morning. Ellie looked darling!

Rodgers clan said...

oh so super cute. sorry about the popcorn machine, wish I had more notice, we went out of town :(
looks like your summer was fun filled!

...DAVE and KATHRYN... said...

Okay, makes a little more sense that someone else did this! I thought maybe you were suddenly inspired to blog again...but maybe you will be now?!

Jamie said...

If the friend who updated was Destenee, tell her shame on her. How long has it been since she updated? Ya, not 9 months, but close :)

Anonymous said...

Whoever did this good job!! Aim needs help:)

Megs said...

Just hire your friend to update for us. it is nice to see your cute kids nine months later. Hey I am waiting for the New Moon post. I will check as soon as it comes out. Wow Chantel even had first day of school pics. That is great.

Chan said...

What can I say...LOL Looking out for Amy...truthfully I think I was just tired of seeing Twilight..I love it!!

Melinda said...

Good for you! Thanks for the update!