Thursday, November 20, 2008

Twilight!! I LOVED it!!!

One of my friends got tickets to the early Twilight premiere so we got to see the movie before it came out at midnight. OH my GOSH!! I LOVED IT!! I was worried that the movie would not do the book justice, but it SO did! Bella was perfect, they couldn't have found a better Bella. At first I was leary of the actor they had playing Edward, but by the end of the movie I was in love with him! It was perfect! I want to go see again and again. I actually have not read the last book yet, and now I am dieing to go get it and read it cover to cover! Anyway had to post how much I loved the movie! I want to see it again and cant wait till the next one comes out! If you haven't seen it by now, stop what your doing and go!

11 comments:

Melinda said...

I knew you'd be raving on every possible forum! Crazy girl--of course I couldn't get to sleep after your call at 11:00 PM! Now I can't wait til Sat.

The Halls said...

what is with this book?! I apparently need to get hooked? I feel so left out!!

The Waldrons said...

If you go again give me a call!!!!!!!! I am dying to go,, Maybe we need another girls night to the movies. ps Let me know what day you want to do hair?
You're awesome!!!

Megs said...

I have the forth book if you want to borrow.

Britt, Hold strong, don't read them they just suck your life dry for about three weeks. HOLD STRONG HOLD STRONG

House of Mellor said...

Amy
I guess they filmed in Oregon so some of my friends were such groupies they were camping out watching it be filmed. It is fun that a couple of books can bring so many people together. I finally got past the whole vampire part sounding lame and have started reading the first book. Since Jeff and I have vacationed in the Olympic Penisula where it takes place it is fun remembering parts they are talking about and has really brought the story to life for me. Glad you enjoyed it so much.
Hope your feeling better your mom said you have strep. The kids were hoping to see you guys last night when they were visiting Grammie and Grandpa. The last time I saw you was Drew's birthday I think. Do you have Thanksgiving with the Mellor's this year?
Letitia

Amanda said...

Sounds fun! I really really want to see it, too. Hopefully soon!

Jenny said...

Hi Amy! Remember me from a million years ago? We used to hang out in the old neighborhood! :)

Anyway, I went to an afternoon showing of it too on the 20th... I wonder if we were at the same one? I was at Jordon Commons at the 5pm showing.

:)

The Halls said...

It's been long enough....we need an update.

Chan said...

Holy crap...seriously update this thing...come on!

...DAVE and KATHRYN... said...

So, I wonder if you're ever going to post on your blog again? C'mon it's almost been 3 months!

Megs said...

Are you done? We miss you in the blog world.