Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bear Lake

I cant believe that it is already the middle of November....I have so much to post from October that I just keep putting it off. So I will try and get caught up! We started off the month heading to Bear Lake for conference weekend. My parents and my sisters crew all went up and we had a nice relaxing weekend. Well kinda relaxed....I did a whole bunch of haircuts and colors. Its fun to get together with family and get away and not worry about cleaning the house for a weekend.



Luke doing what he does best...playing video games.



Typical Bear Lake acitivity...Doing Nothing

Mel Before.....(she will love me for this!)



Mel after! (my sister)



2 comments:

Kenz said...

I definitely want a cabin in Bear Lake. That doing nothing stuff looks FANTASTIC. I miss you guys Aim! Hope you guys are doing well:-)

The Jackson Five said...

love that cut and color on mel!!!!