Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bailey is sitting up!

Bailey is getting so big....She started sitting up a few weeks ago. She is so much more content being able to sit up and play with toys.

My friends little boy Tyce just loves Bailey. It is the cutest thing! Every time he sees her he gets so excited and just wants to smooch her. You can just see the excitemnent in his face and he cant decide the best way to get close to her. The other day he came over and she was sitting up all by herself and he was too funny. He ran over to her and hugged her and and planted a big wet one on her forehead then pushed her down so he could get a better angle on her.
Bailey also had another first this month, her first big fall! She has been rolling for awhile now, so I have been careful not to leave her on the bed or just out of my sight at all. Well the other day she woke up extra early so I had her in laying by me in my bed (not that she doesnt end up there all the time). Anyway she was wiggling all over and I was trying to keep my eyes open when I heard a loud thud. I guess I fell asleep for a second and she fell off the bed. What a sick feeling! Nate was in the shower and came out to find out what the loud noise was. I felt so bad! But somehow she managed to survive and hasnt had any thing major happen since!

5 comments:

Ann said...

I love Bailey's face as Tyce is giving her a hug! Too cute, and Yay Bailey, they grow so fast.

Jamie said...

I love how Tyce just had to kiss her! How cute! My kids have fallen off beds so many times. It's surprising how fast they bounce back! I went private, but email me your email and I'll invite you :) jamiehofheins@gmail.com Oh and btw, I'm sure Dest has told you, but we need to borrow Bailey for a "photo shoot". Can't wait...she is such a doll!

...DAVE and KATHRYN... said...

She's getting so big! We're so excited to see you guys in a little over a week. Woohoo!

The Halls said...

I can't believe she is getting so big!

I think all kids have to fall off the bed...it is just a right of passage or something...right?

Megs said...

ALL four of mine have fallen off of the bed. It makes me feel like the worlds worst Mom. But then I forget and move on to the next thing that makes me feel like the worlds worst mom. JK

Bailey is to stink'n cute.