Friday, February 29, 2008

TimE FoR a NeW SprinG WarDrobE???




So I just signed up to be a official Layers clothing "stylist". I have loved their clothes and especially their swimsuits for a long time so I decided to jump on the sales bandwagon. For some reason when I find something I love I think I need to buy into it and sell it....For those of you who remember my pregnancy snowcone obsession, you already know I am crazy. If you really love snowcones, I guess you might as well by the whole snowcone shack right???? No, dont do it! Anyway, I wont be bugging you all to have a party, I promise.....I will just stock up on my favorites and hopefully have them displayed in my soon to be salon. So if you have a hot date, or you are tired of your winter dresses, or just desperate for something new to wear you can run over and see what I have. Check out this link to see the cute new spring stuff. It will all be available on March 1st, so let me know if you see something you have to have. http://www.layersclothing.com/catalog/layers_catalog_spring08_web.pdf

Ok, so now I just have to figure out how to sell Dyson Vacuums.





14 comments:

...DAVE and KATHRYN... said...

AWESOME!! I love Layers & will definitely be a customer! I already saw some stuff I can't live without, so I will be over :) However, the thought of getting into a swimming suit right now makes me sick! I'm about as white as they come, and it's definitely time for "summer slim down"!

Sarah said...

Good for you! I find things I like, but I am way too lazy to SELL them! I have fond memories of the Snow Cone Shack days. So does Dallas's dentist: the cavities helped pay off a huge chunk of his student loans! :) How can I get a hold of you? I am in the phone book, please call me!

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...

You are so ambicious (sp)! I will take a looksie! If you sell Dyson's I think you should buy stock too. I love Dyson Vaccums!

Chan said...

WOOHOO just one more thing for me to buy...I can't wait. Especially when I lose 40 pounds and get those boobs...Layers here I come!

Hailey said...

Ame, you do so much!! I love Layers though so I'll have to come take a looksie. Damon will be mad at you but I love that you do it all!!

Melinda said...

Crazy Lady! You just had a baby! I love the new HTML look! Denny said I have Blog envy!

Margaret said...

Amy,
I'm so so glad you found my blog. It's amazing how you can connect with people through this. Anyway, I'm glad to hear your little Bailey is doing well. I'm excited to see you post more!
I will check out the Layers catalog.

Nikki said...

Hey Amy - so fun to see you blog too! I love your background. I want to change mine, but no time for that. I love layers stuff so I will be sure to check it out!

Noakes Family said...

Hey Amy! Your blog is cute too. I am so happy that your baily came home. I can't wait to see her. Let me know if you need anything!
Kelly

Sarah said...

Amy-
The number I have doesn't work. Let's take the test SOON! Call me.

Sarah said...

By the way, a 'tag' means that you have to complete the same info. Just copy my post, and paste it into a 'new post' window in your blog. Replace my answers with your own, and your done!

Sum & Ben said...

Hey Amy, it is Summer again....I am excited that you are selling layers clothing!! I love their stuff!! You need to post more pictures of your baby for all of us who haven't gotten to see her yet!! Can't wait to meet her!

Heather said...

Hi Amy! Cute blog! I seriously didn't even notice your so-called "double chin"! I'm sorry! Do you want me to take it off? I think you look great in it though!

The Halls said...

Yeah!!! I was just thinking the other day that I need to get some new stuff...maybe before I go to CA...