Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Catching up.....



Ellie has the funnest preschool teacher. They are always going on the funnest fieldtrips! The last one they had, they went to the new SLC library. When they got there they happen to be filming a commericial for the library so Ellie will be on TV. Ronald Mcdonald was there and so was Mrs Huntsman, the Govenors wife. I didnt get to go this time because I stayed home with Bailey but my friend went and said that Mrs. Huntsmans staff was commenting on how cute Ellie was. She is pretty cute, if I do say so myself.

4 comments:

House of Mellor said...

That is exciting! Ellie hasn't even started Kindergarten and she is a TV star.

meg 'n' rich said...

How fun is that. A movie star in the making!

Sarah said...

What a neat opportunity for her! Em and Linds were in a Lagoon commercial when they were little. I was the only one in school, so I missed out. I never really got over it. My advice: don't tell Luke. Just kidding. Ellie is darling, just like her mom! You always could get away with whatever you wanted thanks to those big baby blues!

jami said...

She is so cute! I am excited to see her on tv. You will have to let us know when she makes her big apperance on tv.