Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Reality.....


I guess we are starting to get back into reality!!! We are finally taking Bailey out a little bit. Yesterday we enjoyed the nice weather and went to the park for a little bit. It was so warm but so windy, which Bailey didn't love. Luke and Ellie enjoyed getting out until Luke got dizzy and sick on the tire swing. We drove home quickly while Luke held a big cup to his face just in case he puked.

The home health care nurse gave us the go ahead to let Luke and Ellie have HEALTHY friends over. I am still a little paranoid, but I guess its time to move on. But I am still taking temperatures and swabbing throats at the door....OK maybe not to that extent but we do have booger checks

But speaking of reality....tonight is the finale of the Biggest Loser, I am addicted to that show! I cant wait to see who wins, my vote is for Ali. It has to be a girl this time, seriously we have to work so much harder than men!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

My vote is for Ali also. She looks so awsome talk about change. Hey I want to order another swim suit call me when you get a second:)

Sarah said...

We are so addicted to Biggest Loser! I love it. And I LOVE Ali! She is so awesome. I really hope she wins!
I didn't know you had a home nurse. I didn't realize how cautious you needed to still be with Bailey! That's way scary.

Chris and Tarisa Todd Family said...

Hey! I don't watch biggest losser, but I wanted to assure you that we are alive and breathing...barely. No just kidding, we are doing good. We haven't seen you guys forever.

The Halls said...

I am totally addicted to that show! I will be watching tonight also and I want a girl to win - Ali or Kelly - doesn't matter to me! I just think a chick needs to win it finally...can't wait to talk to you about it later...

The Jackson Five said...

Where are you I've been waiting for a minute???

Libby woke up today and her first words were "I love Ellie, Luke, Amy, My Mom, My Dad, Sissy and Charlie"

We are trying the "Biggest Looser" at home....we'll let you know how it ends.

Megs said...

You mean there is a light at the end of the tunnel. That makes me feel better. I am excited that you can do more. It is very hard to be trapped.

Hailey said...

I watched the finally!! I didn't watch the whole season but I couldn't believe how amazing the finalist looked. I need to work out.

Noakes Family said...

It has been fun to see you out and about. Lets get out to the park weekly!

Dawn & Todd Gottfredson said...

Hey you...yes you do suck...just kidding. It was good to see you at Costco today. We need to hang out more. Call me!!!!!

The Jackson Five said...

Updates?????

Chan said...

Okay you need to update your blog..I know you have tons of stuff going on so finding something to say shouldn't be hard.....

The Halls said...

I ditto what Chantel said...