Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Bad Blogger!

Dont you just hate clicking on blogs that never get updated!!! Well I do, and mine is one of them. I love to read everyones blogs but I cant seem to update my own. I guess I have forgotten how much time and care a newborn takes and so its easier to click one handed than type. Its funny how she can go from living in a tiny hospital bed and not being able to be held hardly at all, to needing me (and only me) to hold her all day. I guess we are making up for lost time. She is getting so big, we havent been to the doctor in awhile but I am guessing she is in the 9 pound range. She is so alert and EVERYONE says she is a mini Ellie. Her hair is looking a little bit reddish, so it should be interesting to see if it stays that way.
Well she says my time is up so ill post more later.

2 comments:

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...

Who is the boss? What am I talking about - my kids are my boss. I seriously should get the Mom Award! :)

jami said...

She is so dang cute!! Hey anytime you feel like blogging just call me you know that I am always ready to take the baby!!