Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Layers Order

I am finally making my layers order today and will hopefully be picking it up by Friday. So those of you that mentioned you wanted stuff, let me know what it is and I will get it sent in. I will add the link so that you can check out the catalog if I havent given you one. No pressure....I will also be getting a bunch of stuff to have here to try on if anyone is intersested, but I cant afford to buy everything in every size so let me know if there is something specific you are looking for.
http://www.layersclothing.com/catalog/layers_catalog_spring08_web.pdf
I will be posting more interesting things later too...I know I am a slacker! I have this obsession with reading everyone elses blogs and not adding to my own....My life just isnt that interesting so I have to read about everyone elses.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Hey there. Just wanted to let you know that I changed our blog address to debandbri.blogspot.com...

jami said...

hey amy i just want you to know that you are right. It is fun, what do you think of my blog i worked on it like all night!!! it is almost one am and i am just bairly finishing.

Destenee said...

Post something new already!

...DAVE and KATHRYN... said...

Shoot! I want to order that shirt from you. Just let me know the next time you're doing an order & I'll be more on the ball.

Kelly said...

Hey Amy! I have yet to see that little baby of yours. I keep looking for you at church, but I guess you still have to be careful. I will have to come by. I want to order a swimsuit. I hope everything is going well.