Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Lucky me!!!









Fiday night my friend Destenee's husband asked me to help surpise her with Rascal Flatts tickets and since hes not a big fan and I happen to be....I got to be the lucky one to go with her. We had so much fun! It was such a good concert, although the people in front of us smelt like puke! We couldnt figure out what the smell was until they finally got up at the encore and left and so did the smell. Other than that, we had a blast. It was so great to get out for a couple hours, but I was so excited to get back and see Baileys teeny tiny face! Nate was so great to take all three kids, he said it got a little crazy.....welcome to my world!

6 comments:

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...

So fun!

The Halls said...

That sounds like so much fun!!! I bet you had an awesome time!

Melinda said...

Sweet for you!

Hailey said...

Lucky!!

Nikki said...

So jealous!!! I heard it was a great concert.

Chris and Tarisa Todd Family said...

I AM JEALOUS! That's sweet.