Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Girls Night Out!






I am a little behind on this blogging thing so ill try and catch up....Im always leaving comments for people to update their blogs and im terrible at it myself. So Friday I found a killer deal on some Disney princess on ice tickets, so Ellie and I recruited some friends and we all went that night! It was so great to have a some time with just Ellie, we dont get much one on one time with the new baby.


Ellie dressed up as Sleeping Beauty, Ellies friend Evi and Chloe were Jasmin and Snow White. It was so cute to see miniature princesses covering the streets in Salt Lake. We had such a great time, I think we will have to make this a tradition and take our new little Princess Bailey in a few years!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! call me I want a swim suit!!! ha ha thanks for giving me the blogging bug its way fun!

The Halls said...

I wish I could have gone...it looks like it was so much fun!

House of Mellor said...

Really cute Amy! Some Grandma's in my aerobics class got together and took their granddaughters to the show and out to eat. Hearing how cute their experience was so made me want to have Brielle bigger. Glad you two got a date together.
Letitia

Chris and Tarisa Todd Family said...

You are such a good mom! Keep it up!

Sarah said...

Cute! We went on Wednesday. I loved it!

Margaret said...

So fun. You and your little family are gorgeous Amy! It's fun seeing all these pictures.

Sum & Ben said...

Hey you... My girls loved the show too!! I have some jeans from the clothes party that I had if you are interested in trying some on... They are way cute, and she brought me a lot of different sizes. Let me know if you are interested!! -Summer-

Sum & Ben said...

Ok you, it is Summer again... time for an update!! hope that you are doing good, haven't heard from you in a while... how is the new phone working? Talk to you soon!! -Summer-

Megs said...

Hey I just found your blog through Summer Smith. I love to blog. It is the best way to keep in touch. So I have had about 3 people tell me that we have the same purple couches. I love them. Any way how is your baby. I hate the NICU. I never ever want to go there again. Glad to be home finally. Hey if you want to view my blog just email me megardoodle@yahoo.com Mine is private.