Thursday, October 9, 2008

Kid Tag.........Ellies version!


What is something mom always says to you?? Clean your room! (I never say that, I just do it)

What makes mom happy?? When I don't cry and she gets to choose what I wear! (very true!)

What makes mom sad??? When I cry!!!

What does your mom do to make you laugh? She tickles me!

What was your mom like when she was little? She smiled

How old is your mom?? Ten...(close)

How tall is your mom??? Three foot tall!

What is your moms favorite thing to do? Go to Bear Lake and go to get dinner.

What does your mom do when you are not around....Go to get a drink and get Destenee one.

If your mom was famous what would it be for??? Singing (seriously I am tone deaf!)

What is your mom really good at??? The gym???

What is your mom not really good at???Playing Basketball! (true!)

What is your moms favorite food???Applebees Chicken Salad.

What makes you proud of your mom?? Make cookies?

If your mom was a cartoon who would she be like?? Mitchy from Camp Rock( not really a cartoon)

What do you and your mom do together? Go to the park

How are you and your mom the same?? Our hair.

How are you and your mom different? Our clothes.

How do you know that your mom loves you? You hug me!

Kinda fun tag... Its fun to hear their answers! Just try it!

3 comments:

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...

Funny. I can't believe she knows what salad you like. Funny. Gavin's answers were funny too.

Destenee said...

So where's my drink?

Megs said...

She seems like such a sweetheart! I think I am going to do the tag on changing it to Dad. I want to know it the kids think Jeron says no all the time.