Monday, September 22, 2008

What happened...

Last Friday happened to be the schools emergency evacuation drill so I had to go and pick up the kids from school (which by the way is a joke!) Anyway when I went to get Luke, he pointed out the kid that he was so worried about and took me over to introduce me. He said Mom this is my friend Jayden the one that I cried about. Anyway later when we got home he told me how he talked to him and he had all his friends go find him and sit by him at lunch. He said they were sneaky about it and inconspicuously all sat at the table next to him so they could talk to him. He said that he played with him at recess and he was SO nice, and he didn't even talk to him...He just said his name and his teachers name. I guess that makes him nice if he doesn't talk?? So I guess they are friends now, so hopefully they will continue to be.

5 comments:

Destenee said...

Maybe I would like you more if you didn't talk :)...
You couldn't ask for a better kid than Luke...seriously!

p.s. aren't you glad I commented!

Ann said...

I love that little man. What a gift to the world he is!

The Halls said...

Destenee...you are too funny! I am dying laughing right now...

I am glad he was able to talk to him...hopefully they will be good friends for a while to come!

Megs said...

I think my hubby and Luke could be great friends. Jeron doesn't really like to talk either.

Melinda said...

You go LUKE! You da man!